Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, I remember that this blog exists. No, I won't return to regular blogging anytime soon; 100 Days To Offload will still be on hiatus.
It may take you 1 minute to read this post.
First bit of news: my personal issue has been resolved, but my job is draining my energy everyday, so until I figure out how to sneak in some writing time, there won't be any new updates other than this one. I happen to have some downtime this week, and I'm taking advantage of it to update and organize this blog.
Second bit of news: I've updated the pages (the links you see below or beside the title header) of this blog. If you've been visiting the blog every now and then, chances are you've already noticed this, but if you haven't...
- The Contact page has been converted to the Identities page, since there wasn't much useful contact information to begin with. Instead, the Identities page contains the links to my accounts elsewhere on the Internet.
- I've removed the Donate page, because it felt useless to have it. The link to my Liberapay account has been moved to the Identities page.
- The Tools page is now the Uses page, so that the name of the page matches its URL.
- The Links page has been converted to the Blogroll page. Website links have been removed; I've also finished adding and updating the blogroll itself. Maybe in the future, I'll create a new and separate Links page... or not.
- I've added two new pages: Feeds, and Now. The Feeds page simply lists the tags, and corresponding feeds, that people might find useful, while the Now page lists what I'm up to, if that somehow interests people.
Third bit of news: next month is my blog's 1st anniversary. To be honest, I never thought I'd last this long, or post this much. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading my ramblings. Here's to another year on the Fediverse!
This work by Daryl Sun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.